Shutter Monkey

Shutter Monkey Shoots... Shutter Monkey Scores

Monday, February 14, 2005

Love is in the Air...

I really do like Valentine's Day, and it's not just because I've been in a relationship since the dawn of time. I am aware of people's "anti-Valentine's" get-togethers and boycotting of the holiday meant for production and consumption. But... I feel like if you genuinely celebrate it, you'll receive sincerity in return. I'm not a particularly sappy person, although I admit I am a Romantic. I have always loved Valentine's Day, even before I was in a relationship. Everyone just seems so happy and kind. I really felt loved, my mother would give each of us a little surprise and school seemed so special. Even now, I think it's something worth celebrating, just making each other feel appreciated... and getting a yummy-ass meal (actually, that sounds kinda gross). Anywho, Happy Valentine's Day to all, may you appreciate who you love and the many people you are loved by.