Shutter Monkey

Shutter Monkey Shoots... Shutter Monkey Scores

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Ok, Ok

So, here’s a wedding update, among other things. Not much to tell really, at least nothing that I want to recount seeing as it’s all I think about lately. It’s the calm before the storm. Everyone is poised and ready. All in all, and every bridal magazine and planner would kill me for saying this, it wasn’t that hard to plan a wedding. My dress is hanging in my closet and I love it. Our rings came and I love them. I may be speaking too soon as the next 4 weeks are going to get crazy, but it’s not going to stress me out, I’m planning for the happiest day ever.

Although, I have been stressed about other things. Not so much stressed, as depressed. Constant reminders of how hard life, and death, is or can be. How’s that for an uplifting post! I promise to post more specific bridal updates and I’ll get brainstorming on an oh-so-entertaining quiz.

Here’s something strange and fun: www.animalhead.com