Shutter Monkey

Shutter Monkey Shoots... Shutter Monkey Scores

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Cloudy Kitty Thoughts

The Scenario:
Promptly at 6:30 am, Nibbler jumps up on the bed, attempts to nurse my ear, and I place a pillow over my head. Still, he snuggles near and starts to purr. I cuddle with him and pet him. But, I’m still not mostly awake...

I’ve collected some of the half asleep thoughts I’ve had as I scratch his ears and stroke his back. Don’t ask where they came from, I have no idea:

- Nibbler would be a good stylist.
- I wonder if Nibbler has a myspace profile.
- Get a job.
- Did he just fall in the toilet?
- What’s that smell? (sniffs Nibbler’s paws). Hmm, must be Beau.

Ok, I made that last one up, but the others I’ve thought and then thought, what the heck did I just think?? The wonders of the groggy mind.