Shutter Monkey

Shutter Monkey Shoots... Shutter Monkey Scores

Monday, November 28, 2005

Why Does Santa Forsake Me?

Alas, I discovered today that I will not be receiving those glorious boots previously posted. No, it was not meant to be. In the time that it took me to return them and try to get a new size, they were sold out and now, on the website, there is a sad declaration that "This item no longer available." I will see people walking down the street with them and say, "Damn you, I saw those first, I just picked the wrong size and shipping took too long and my mom was gonna pay for them!" Ok, maybe I'll just say "damn you." Waaahhh. Also, I ordered a shirt that neither my landlord nor the store can account for; it disappeared. It was a thermal with thumbholes, a necessity for this winter season. I was given a refund since only my exact size and color was sold out. Why, shopping gods, why??