Shutter Monkey

Shutter Monkey Shoots... Shutter Monkey Scores

Sunday, December 04, 2005

All is well in the world...

Ok, you can stop feeling so very sorry for me because I found my boots!!



I'd like to give a special shout out to my sister-in-law and her mad internet research skillz. I finally found them at a store in the Beverly Center, their last pair!! Only bummer is, if I had ordered the right size in the first place from the other website, I woulda saved $80. Ouch! It's ok, it's Christmas right? I'm happy.

Although, not as happy as I'll be on December 20, the day of my last final.
**Disclaimer: I'd like to apologize in advance to all my friends who will NOT be seeing me during the next 3 weeks. I must hole up in my apartment and lock down. According to a study plan a second year made for us, if we study 10 HOURS a day, we'll statistically get a passing grade. Since I'm already 20 hours behind schedule, I don't think I'm gonna buy into that. Anyway, I want to see you all but I've just really got to focus right now! Happy Holidays, see you on the other side (of law school finals)!