Shutter Monkey

Shutter Monkey Shoots... Shutter Monkey Scores

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Let's See How Long I Can Keep This Up

The last two weekends of traveling and/or partying have begun to take their toll on me. Now I am all spacey and jittery (not a good combo at the office) from the cold medicine I took. So, this quiz is going to have a theme!

1) What physical ailment do you hate the most?
2) What medicine do you like the taste of?
3) What drug do you think you could get addicted to (I mean prescription!)
4) What do you do if your significant other is sick?
5) How many times a day do you wash your hands?
6) What is your method of convincing others (ie co-workers, parents) that you are sick when you really aren't?
7) Name something that always makes you feel better if you feeling under the weather.
8) *Bonus!* Where did the phrase "under the weather" originate?