Shutter Monkey

Shutter Monkey Shoots... Shutter Monkey Scores

Sunday, January 29, 2006

I'm Such an Adult

I'm so mature (please disregard the photo below this post). I just bought a new Queen sized bed, went mattress shopping, and bought special frames at an actual frame store.

I feel almost decadent looking at this queen bed. It's ginormous. I'm gonna miss Beau at night.

Ok, here's a survey. Beau likes California King sized beds. I say California Kings are absurd and only for spouses who dislike each other so much that they avoid any possible contact with each other at night while maintaining the "facade" of marriage. (Disclaimer: I know that's not a fact, Beau's parents have a Cal. King, but they are big people. I just think that's a possible reason.)

Cal. King: good or bad? Discuss.