Shutter Monkey

Shutter Monkey Shoots... Shutter Monkey Scores

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Will probably miss next week...

I'm going back to Ohio on Saturday, one more time! This will be a happy trip though, since I'm dragging Beau and my sister-in-law along to see where my brother and I grew up. We have lots of plans for the week, enjoying the humid, firefly filled midwest. So, not sure when I'll be able to post again...

1) What guilty pleasure TV show do you most enjoy (John, we know yours already).
2) What's your favorite cleaning solution (i.e. Comet, Windex, etc.)
3) Do you like sandwhiches understuffed or overstuffed?
4) What other country could you go to and get by decently in terms of speaking?
5) Name something good about this heat.
6) What is your favorite month?
7) Do you have a "bed time?"